Personal LoanAre you facing difficulty in purchasing goods by a paying a lump sum amount. Your solution is Uttarakhand Gramin Bank's Personal Loan scheme. Access this facility from more than 229 branches of UGB across the Uttarakhand.
- You should be a citizen of India.
- Age will be more than 18 years.
- Should be completed 1 yr service in State Govt./Central Govt./ public sector undertaking & Should have remaining min. 2 years service.
- Should have salaried account in our branch, and cheque of facility available.
- Min. net monthly income should be 3000/- after all deductions.
- Salaried account in branch
Quantum of Finance
- Minimum 24000/-
- Maximum 24 times of net monthly income or 1000000/- after deduction of all taxes whichever is less.
- EMI/NMI Ratio should be not more that 50%.
Processing fees1.80% of Loan amount. (Subject to Change)
Documents to be obtained For Salaried Individuals:
- Statement of Bank account of the borrower for last 6 months
- Proof of Identity :- ( any one of the following)-Photocopy of Passport/PAN Card/Voters ID card/Driving License etc.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrower
- Income Proof: - latest salary slip with form 16.
- Address Proof :- (any one of the following) - Ration card/Driving License/Voters ID Card/Passport Copy/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/Life Insurance policy/PAN Card.
- I.T. Returns/Forms 16 for the last 2 years.
- Letter from the Employer.
For more details please contact to nearest Branch's Branch Manager