Small & Medium EnterpriseUGB provide loan to shopkeeper for opening of office, showroom, training centre and service centre, workshop.
Small enterpriseA small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore.
Medium EnterpriseA medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 5 crore but not more than 10 crore.
- For purchasing of new & old shop, office, showroom.
- For maintenance & reconstruction of shop.
- For purchasing of material and electrical material for shop and office.
- For small business unit, small business enterprises, professional, self employed person whose last two years transaction is satisfactory.
Quantum of amount
- Maximum amount 1000000/-
- 75% of market value, in case of purchasing new property.
- 60% of market value, in case of purchasing old property which is more than 15 years old.
- Minimum DSCR should be not more than 1.75.
- For small businessman, small business enterprises, transport operators According to borrower�s needs. 50% of net annual income ,in case of self employed.
- 25% of market value, in case of purchasing new property.
- 40% of market value, in case of purchasing old property.
Rate of Interest
- Period 2 month
- Min.36 month and Max.84 month.
For more details please contact to nearest Branch's Branch Manager