Swarojgar Credit Card
PurposeSWAROJGAR CREDIT CARD Scheme aims at providing adequate and timely credit ie. working capital or block capital or both to small artisans, handloom weavers, service sector, fishermen, self employed persons, rickshaw owners, other micro-entrepreneurs, SHGs, etc from the banking system in a flexible, hassle free and cost effective manner. Borrowers in urban areas can be covered under SCC Scheme. Small business covered under priority sector is also eligible under SCC Scheme.
Generally most of the self-employment activities which have regular turn over/income stream on short-interval basis can be covered under SCC scheme.
- Small Artisans
- Handloom Weavers
- Service Sector Persons
- Self Employed Persons
- Rickshaw Owners
- Other micro-entrepreneurs
- Maximum limit 25000/-
- Zero Margin
- Maximum monthly installments 60
- Limit Revolving Cash Credit loan account should be renewed every year, which is based on below mention conditions
- Timely repayment of each installments of loan.
- Customer should be deposit maximum remaining amount in 12 months.
- Loan should be disbursed in form of revolving cash credit, term loan and composite loan
- Rate of interest is …….
For more details please contact to nearest Branch's Branch Manager